Renaissance Press works with a wide variety of photographic processes. Photogravure has been the process of choice in most of our publications. I know of no other photo process in which the abundance of variables inherent in photogravure plate making and printing can be used to create a seemingly endless array of final prints unique to the artist’s vision.
- Photogravure Plate Making - Printing - Steel Plating - Photogravure Workshops
- Digital Film for Contact Printing Processes
- For information on photogravure platemaking, printing, and digital film services please contact: Paul Taylor.
Select Contract Work:
- Duane Michaels - Osiris Communications, Hadley, MA
- Tom Baril - Robert Klein Gallery, Boston
- Aaron Siskind - Palm Press, Boston
- Joel Peter Witkin - Pace Editions, NYC
- Louise Bourgeois - Robert Miller Gallery, NYC
- Christian Boltanski - Marian Goodman Gallery, NYC
- Carrie Mae Weems - Beta Press, Seattle
- Debbie Flemming Caffery - Howard Greenberg Gallery, NYC
- Kenro Izu - Angor Wat - A portfolio of tweleve photogravure prints. Copublished by The Howard Greenberg Gallery, NYC, The Kiyasato Museum of Photography, Japan and Renaissance Press.
- Kiki Smith - Moon Three - A suite of three prints. Co-published by Columbia University, New York. Pace Edition, NYC and Renaissance Press.
- Mark Morrisroe - A portfolio of ten photogravure prints. Co-published by Pat Heam Gallery, NYC and Renaissance Press.
- Dove Bradshaw - A set of two photogravure prints. Co-published by Evans Editions, NYC and Renaissance Press
- Juan Sanchez - Multi plate direct transfer photogravure with laser xerox transfer chine colle.
- Yvonne Jacquette - Direct transfer photogravure with selective chine colle.
- Linda Connor - Crocodile, Egypt - A photogravure. Co-published by the Rhode Island School of Design Printmaking Department and Renaissance Press.